Your AD CODE HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start earning from your Blog?
10-16-2011, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2011 09:15 PM by anoopthefriend.)
Your Google Ad Here
How to start earning from your Blog?
I applied for the Google Adsense yesterday, but did not get accepted. I had 248 hits last month alone, and a total of 450 hits as of yesterday night 11:30pm. Within just today, I have got 106 visitors as of now. It takes so many back links and posts to create revenue from your website. But why can't I get the permission to post Google Ads on the blog otherwise? I also tried to join in Amazon Associates but failed. If I keep posting for another 6 months at say about 10 posts per month, will I be able to generate revenue from just one blog? I'm more of a literature and creative minded person and one look at my blog can tell you what are my passions. Please advice me.

The Friend's Lobby|"IF we did all the things we're capable of, we'd literally astound ourselves." - Sir Thomas Alva Edison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

10-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Your Google Ad Here
RE: How to start earning from your Blog?
Yes thank you! I've installed the W3 counter. I've had 5 unique visitors after that. So in total I guess it would be almost 50 unique visitors for the day. I don't think this traffic can be maintained easily, as I had to put in a lot of effort to get these many today. Must start with blog commenting.

The Friend's Lobby|"IF we did all the things we're capable of, we'd literally astound ourselves." - Sir Thomas Alva Edison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

10-24-2011, 05:35 PM
Your Google Ad Here
RE: How to start earning from your Blog?
Well...

Its a good source to make earning..
You have to make a blog and then send it to Google Adsense for its approval..

Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to index a blog in Google News? davefollmers 0 39 04-14-2018 12:28 AM
Last Post: davefollmers
  Download the List of 300 sites ( PR3-PR8) to kick start your Link building campeign Rupam 1 1,851 05-26-2012 12:32 PM
Last Post: vietnamstyle89