Your AD CODE HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
but that's kind of the whole point,Annual 'Bernies' aren't prestigious
12-27-2017, 05:17 PM
Your Google Ad Here
but that's kind of the whole point,Annual 'Bernies' aren't prestigious
the Eagles for imitating bowling pins after scoring on the Bears and for every other team laughing out loud after scoring on the Bears.,We Always Knew Payback Was Coming for the Super Bowl Shuffle Award: To the Vikings for playing Duck, Duck,Womens Quinton Spain Jersey, the Lions for dancing like Rockettes in the end zone after scoring on the Bears, Goose after scoring on the Bears

Or Until You Hit a Wall Award: To Bears coach John Fox, “Sometimes you have to take some steps back before you step forward”, who promised

Is it Less Patriotic to Kneel During the Anthem or to Refuse to Throw Out the First Pitch of the Baseball Season Award? To the current POTUS.

So What? Cubs Fans Do It Every Year Award: To Sports Illustrated for predicting in 2014 that the Astros would win the 2017 World Series.

But SI Missed This One, American relief pitcher and former Astro., Didn’t It Award? To Japan Series MVP Dennis Sarfate

Tanking’s Just Another Name for Cheating Award: To the White Sox, Phillies or any team that neglects today for a tomorrow that may never come., Padres

who won the Australian Open while eight weeks pregnant.,She’s Serving Aces for Two Award: To Serena Williams

who drew the curious and idle to watch him play at baseball for the Mets’ farm team in Florida.,Usually Golf Is the Game to Play in Port St. Lucie Award: To Tim Tebow

But Don’t They Know that All My Friends Call Me ‘Bobby’ Award? To ESPN for pulling announcer Robert Lee from Virginia’s football opener.

whose Jupiter police mug shot may become a collector’s item like Frank Sinatra’s and Ted Kaczynski’s.,I’ll Take Six Wallet-Size and an 8-by-10 for the Man Cave Award: To Tiger Woods

Hey, We Will Take Some of that Iditarod Punishment If You Don’t Mind Award: To all the Russians banned from the Winter Olympics for doping while the Alaskan musher with opioids in his sled dogs gets off because he didn’t mean it., IOC

who have had a record 46 Olympic medals stripped,On the Other Hand, leaving Bulgaria in the dust. “We’re No. 1-ski.”, All the News Is Not Bad Award: To those same Russians

Code of Conduct? We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Code of Conduct Award: To the Philadelphia sports writer who was thrown out of the press box for arguing too loudly. That’s like being banned from soccer for yawning.

This Ain’t Your Dick Button Spin and Slide Award: To American figure skater Nathan Chen for landing seven quads in the U.S. championships.

Wait a Minute. You Can’t Say That. You haven’t Suffered Enough to Say That Award: To Sports Illustrated for ranking Fred Hoiberg as the worst coach in professional basketball.

Slick Balls and Home Runs Still Don’t Make it the Best Ever Award: To the wacky World Series that would have had the Cubs again if Joe Maddon knew anything about pitching.

He’s Not One of Us. His Socks Match Award: To the FBI, a Mexican journalist., which took time out of its busy schedule to find Tom Brady’s missing Super Bowl jersey in the possession of Mauricio Ortega

Sammy Sosa Ought to Get his Own Wing Award: To Cooperstown for honoring the enabling landlord of the Steroid Era.,If Bud Selig is in the Baseball Hall of Fame

and that was nine years ago.,The Browns find themselves on the doorstep of history once again. It isn’t easy to go 0-16. Only the Detroit Lions have done it

who were 0-14 before beating the Chargers last Christmas Eve at FirstEnergy Stadium and blowing their chance at ignominy and shame.,But here come the irrepressible Browns

“You don’t want to say it was our Super Bowl, “but it kind of was.”,” Joe Thomas said afterwards

the Browns may be forced to play their worst game of the season to have a shot at 0-16 in Pittsburgh on New Year’s Eve., it is the Bad News Bears in Chicago who stand in the way of a Perfect Season Parade 2.0, partially funded by Excedrin,This time, the rookie quarterback from Ohio they were eyeing at the NFL draft,Authentic Josh Kline Jersey, around FirstEnergy Stadium on Jan. 6. Against Mitchell Trubisky

Dan Orlovsky became the quarterback of the 2008 Lions because Jon Kitna (back) was placed on IR. Orlovsky missed four games with a thumb injury before returning for 0-13, 0-15 and 0-16., 0-14

just there were a lot of variables that worked against you. It wasn’t a fun year. I don’t wish it upon anybody.”,“It was a terrible experience,Authentic Logan Ryan Jersey,” Orlovsky told Serby Says by phone. “Going to work isn’t fun. You have this expectation level of almost failure. You’re just trying to survive. You’re trying to keep your head afloat. You know the end result is coming. People’s lives are gonna be drastically impacted by everything that’s going on, and it stinks because it’s not like you didn’t work for success or didn’t try, and you’re a laughingstock of so many markets and people and fans

Orlovsky was asked what it was like for him when he went out in public.

all their sports teams. It’s a cold climate,“You didn’t do it,Authentic Sylvester Williams Jersey, so they look forward to their Lions on Sundays and success and it drastically affects their mood during the week.,” he said. “The Lions are a really big deal to the people. And they take great pride in their football team

to be honest with you. I don’t think most of us did.”, you’d run the whole gamut of emotion from people — people would laugh at you, people would get mad at you,Womens Johnathan Cyprien Jersey,“Going out and being winless, ‘You suck.’ Just take Twitter and put it face to face. I didn’t go out much, people would say

Orlovsky’s infamous safety in Week 5 against the Vikings in his first start was symbolism at its best … or worst.

and I kind of had the desire to maybe get more guys out in the pattern because it was third-and-long … and I just wanted to get the ball out of my hands and avoid a bad play-type thing,“A play had come in from the sideline and I had called timeout ’cause I didn’t really like the play,Authentic Taylor Lewan Jersey, and kind of went back on the field with the same play.,” Orlovsky recalled. “I wanted to change the play ’cause it was really a one-man route with Calvin [Johnson]

you go backwards,“I just remember Jared Allen split the double-team, right? I was unprepared for the situation.”, and I’d never really been in that situation before. … Usually when you take a drop back or you scramble

Lions GM Matt Millen was fired in September that year. Browns GM Sashi Brown was fired early this month. Lions head coach Rod Marinelli was fired when the season ended. Hue Jackson will return next season.

John McKay’s 1976 expansion Buccaneers had gone 0-14.

Orlovsky recalls the mood before the Lions’ 2008 regular-season finale against the Packers at Lambeau Field.

” he said. “The weird thing is I went into many games thinking,“It had never happened before, ‘We got a legit chance to win this game.’?”, so everyone knew what was at stake

” Orlovsky said.,“You got your hopes up like, ‘Oh my gosh,’ and obviously it didn’t happen, we’re actually going to avoid this kind of legacy of disaster

Then Aaron Rodgers hit Donald Driver with a 71-yard TD pass and 0-16 happened.

or happy that it was done. The misery was done.”,“You never think of yourself as a player who can’t win a game-type thing, who was on a team who couldn’t win a game, and I think there was a part of it that guys were just happy for it to be over,Authentic Quinton Spain Jersey,” Orlovsky said. “There were a lot of emotions tied to it

Jackson and the Browns were 1-15 last season. Now this.

man, right? I know what the long-term picture of it looks like when it doesn’t go your way.,“It sucks, it sucks, and they’re just getting intensified. There’s a great part of me that hopes that they’re able to figure out a way to find a win. Here I am 10 years later just about answering questions about it, ,Womens Taylor Lewan Jerseythat have been,” Orlovsky said. “I feel for them, they’ve had a rough two-year stretch. You’re dealing with all of the emotions and the questions that are gonna be coming

there’s young guys on the team that are like, I’ve made my money so I just can’t wait for this to be over’ type thing.’?”,“There’s young guys on the team that are just fighting for a job, ‘What the heck did I get myself into?’ There’s veterans that are 4-5 years in going, I’m not coming back here.’ Then there’s veteran veterans I would imagine that are going ‘Well,Womens Josh Kline Jersey, ‘Man, ‘OK, can I get another year or two in the NFL?’ or

it’ll be unavoidable because of the technological world we live in,Womens Logan Ryan Jersey,“People will post it on my Twitter all the time,Authentic Johnathan Cyprien Jersey, where everyone has access to everything and everybody.”,” Orlovsky said. “If I’m gonna go forward and get into either coaching or television or broadcasting

Orlovsky announced his retirement in October.

“I have friends and family who joke about it with me, I think it would have been harder for me to look back on. … But I had played for almost a decade later. … I’m more proud of the fact that I didn’t let that hold me back from continuing to play. I didn’t let it define me. I didn’t let it kind of bury me mentally.”,Womens Sylvester Williams Jersey,” Orlovsky said. “If I had played four years in the NFL and that was kind of the ending of my career type thing

Easier said than done for most. Orlovsky was asked what advice he would have for the Browns.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Homeowners will certainly end up with smaller annual qianhong520 0 234 08-29-2016 04:27 PM
Last Post: qianhong520
  Before trying this kind salomon comet 3d gtx homme qianhong520 0 607 05-14-2016 12:33 PM
Last Post: qianhong520